The Mashhad Municipality has designed and implemented the Zendegi participatory project in a less-privileged urban area in order to organize the outskirts of the city and build affordable apartments for the poor and low-income strata, which is one of the goals of urban development and social justice, using the technical and financial potential of the private sector.
The project has a total of 2200 residential units in the form of three phases. Due to the location of the project in the outskirts of the city, all infrastructural facilities and services will be built by the municipality and the investment company. The investor of the project is Mr. Hosseinalizadeh, Boton Saz Torbat Co.
Important Features of the Project:
1. Organizing the outskirts of the city
2. Developing social justice
3. Increasing the access of low-income strata in less-privileged areas to the recreational, sport and commercial facilities
4. Creating occupations in the current situation
5. Using modern building technology in the project